Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Week 1 Day 7 and Week 2 Day 1

Yesterday was the "long" run for the week at 4 miles.  I felt really good during the run.  My longest run to date was a 5.5 miler back in June and after a little hiatus, it's taken a while to get back into longer runs.

Weird happening during the run:  I saw a creature.  I'm calling it a creature because I really don't know what it was.  More than likely it was a little cat but it kind of looked like a meerkat from far away.  So I'm going with the meerkat because that would be cool.

Today is 3 miles plus strength.  I just got back from the run and I'm a little disappointed with how slow I ran, even though I'm not focusing on speed.  The humidity was a little much tonight as it's trying to storm.  My legs are also a little sore from the 4 miles yesterday.  But I did it, and that's what counts.

Now I'm off to do my strength workout!  Tomorrow is 3.5 miles.  I love having a schedule!

1 comments:

  1. You are so good! I cannot run that well! I really want to and I know I have to build myself to it. I walk but need to start back. nate is the runner! 5.5 miles as your longest run is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete