Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Week 1 Day 2

Run Started:  11:22 pm (I know)
Run Ended:  11:56 pm
Distance:  3 miles
Temperature:  82 degrees F
Humidity:  71%

Today was just a 3 mile run.  I woke up with a headache so I decided I'd do a night run, thinking it would probably be less humid anyway.  It was less humid, but I was still drenched by the time I was done!

Overall, it was a much better run then yesterday.  I conquered some hills and there was no walking!  My legs are a little sore from my strength training last night but they loosened up after about a mile.

Last summer when I was doing Couch to 5k, I would always run with gum in my mouth.  I decided to try that tonight for a change of pace and for some reason it seems to make a difference.  I know, weird.

Favorite moment:  When Glee's Don't Stop Believing came on my playlist!  Those kids powered me through!

1 comments:

  1. I thought of you when I walked/jogged(!) last night. I went a little earlier than 11:30 though! I would probably choke if I tried to run with gum in my mouth...but whatever works! : )

    ReplyDelete