Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Princess Tea Party

On Friday morning a couple of weeks ago, my older princess, Alexa Isabella, told me she had planned a princess tea party.

Mommy, all of the princesses are coming...Princess Punzel, Snow Wipe, Cinderewwa, Princess Aurora. You are making a Princess Cake.


So, how do you say no to that? I basically had no choice but to make a Princess Cake.

If the Princesses had given me more advanced notice I would have made a homemade cake. Alas, a boxed cake would have to work.


The girls practiced their egg cracking skills and were so proud of their yolks!


They love stirring!

They "helped" me ice the cake and went overboard with the sprinkles, as any princess should.




Of course the Princesses needed candles!







I think we can all agree that the Princess Tea Party was a success.  Jasmine never showed up but Snow White, Rapunzel, Aurora, Cinderella, and Tiana all had a fabulous time!

3 comments:

  1. That last picture is awesome! And I'm impressed that you let your girls crack eggs! ;) I really need to be braver in the kitchen with the girls...but I just can't! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Looks like you all had a blast.

    I giggled at Snow Wipe. How cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! My girls love to "help" bake. Actually, we were supposed to make brownies yesterday, but I let them forget about it! : )

    I don't think A & M have figured out the tea party thing yet. We may have to try that soon!

    ReplyDelete