Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What's been cooking on Pinterest

Garlic and lemon chicken with potatoes and green beans
This turned out pretty tasty except neither Josh nor I really liked the green beans. I think next time I might use broccoli or asparagus instead. I used chicken tenders instead of bone-in chicken breasts and that worked just as well for us. I would definitely make this again!






Chicken parmesan
Josh had requested chicken Parmesan and I found this recipe to try. The chicken turned out great but we both agreed that next time I would just use my sauce recipe that I've perfected over the years. The chicken is definitely a keeper though!



BBQ chicken pasta bake
This is a repeat recipe, I think the fourth time I've made it. I always double the recipe because I can't get enough of it. Also, go ahead and prepare a larger portion of the cheese sauce than How Sweet recommends because the smoked cheese is just THAT GOOD.





0 comments:

Post a Comment