Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday Things



1. I've had the Sickness the past couple days. You know, sore throat, cough, sinus congestion, and nausea. Lovely. Luckily, my awesome temporary partner, Drace, came to my rescue yesterday and let me go home. I'm also blessed to have a husband who took care of the girls and bathed (!) them so I could wallow in my misery. (Also, a big thank you to my PCP for authorizing a refill on Tussionex).

2. Finished:




3. Ready to start:




4. Josh cut the grass today for the first time this season. He had some helpers:







5. I love that Lexi and Lyla can enjoy the outdoors and entertain each other. It's amazing how much they've grown since last summer when I had to sit in their "treehouse" with them.



6. Apparently my bathroom is a breeding zone for ladybugs. They just hang out in there like it's some ladybug bar, waiting to find some manbugs to hook up with. Are there such things as manbugs? I doubt it. Anyway, I played with one the other night while Lexi and Lyla took a bath:




That's it friends! I hope y'all have had a great week! Enjoy Friday and be your best at whatever you do!

1 comments:

  1. Are you loving The Hunger Games?? I really enjoyed the Dragon Tattoo series after the first 1/3 of the first book...it took forever to get through! Then I flew through the last two books. I really enjoyed that trilogy.

    ReplyDelete