Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Hanging with the Homegirls




Today we got to play with one of my oldest friends, Brooke, and her little sweetheart, Celia. Lexi and Lyla love their little homegirl, and they especially love their Aunt Brooke. We first played outside since it is STILL so gorgeous here. Celia loved going down the slide and clearly she loved the swings.



Then we went to the new yogurt place at the nearby outside mall, Berry Berry Good. I think it's pretty obvious that the girls enjoyed their yogurt. Even though I'm counting calories, I had a little bit myself and I give it 2 thumbs up! Brooke is pregnant with Lubin #2 so she can enjoy carefree (no fair).



We took advantage of the beautiful day and let the girls play around the fountain that is right outside of the store. It was so fun watching these little girls have the time of their lives. I love that they can start friendships so young. I know they will be friends as long as their Mommies have been friends (ahem, like 25 years or more?).







0 comments:

Post a Comment