Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Who Replaced My Babies With Big Girls?!

I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago and when I finally uploaded them from the camera, I was awestruck by how BIG Lexi and Lyla look. Obviously I know that they are growing. That's what they're supposed to do after all. But, in these pictures they look like LITTLE GIRLS, not babies. Imagine how old they'd look if they had hair!!! I have to say, as much as I long for hair to put bows in, I'm savoring those sweet bald heads that keep my babies looking like babies :)


Lyla on the new pony

Lyla, up close and personal

Lexi riding the new pony

Lyla attempting to break through the baby-proofing

They may look just like Daddy, but they did inherit my long legs!

I never said Lexi was lady-like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment