Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sisterly Love

"Are they best friends?". I get this question a lot. From friends. From strangers we meet while running errands. From patients. From family. Truthfully, some days I question whether they even like each other one bit, but that's only when they're fighting for Mama or Daddy's attention. If it's "alone time", and I'm in the room next door while they're playing, they play together beautifully (for the most part). I've witnessed Lexi grabbing both sippy cups and bringing one to Lyla. I've seen Lexi try to calm a frustrated Lyla by bringing her sunglasses. I've seen Lyla return a toy that Lexi clearly wanted. But here is photographic evidence that they really do love each other. These pictures were taken on 2 different mornings while the girls were waking up and watching a little Sprout.



There's a puddle on the floor next to me. Oh wait, that's just my heart melting. They DO love each other! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment