Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Post-Nap Cuteness

I love how cuddly Lexi and Lyla are when they first get up from a nap. They are such good nappers that we normally have to wake them up! Sometimes they aren't too happy about that, but those are the days when I get some extra cuddle time with my 2 favorite sweeties. I love when they nuzzle their little faces into my shoulder or chest and I just know they feel safe there. In those moments, there is no place I would rather be.


Lexi surveying her surroundings after naptime.

Lyla in a post-nap daze.

Starting to perk up! Notice how they both have their Lovies in their right hands, holding it the same exact way! Weird.

And it's now Lovie on the head time.

1 comments:

  1. Am I noticing more hair or is it just wishful thinking?

    ReplyDelete