Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Casey's Babies

Our first baby, Casey the Jack Russell Terrier, has some little girls that love her to pieces. Casey is so patient and gentle with Lexi and Lyla. She lets them pet her, play with her feet, and grab her tail, and never once has she gotten snappy with them. She might give us looks like she wants to be rescued sometimes, but I think she secretly enjoys the attention they give her. When I was pregnant, one of my biggest concerns was how Casey and Piper would adapt to the babies. I'm so happy that Casey and Piper love their babies and that Lexi and Lyla love their doggies.


Lexi about to share her paci with Casey before Mama intervened.

Lyla wants to share too!



1 comments:

  1. Hi Cecilia,
    Thanks for your sweet comment today and for stopping by my blog. First, let me say that your daughters are too precious - I love your header picture. Wow, they look so much alike (a lot of people think our girls look alike but as their mommy I think differently.) Do you think your daughters look alike? Are their personalities different?
    Sweet puppy post - we are dog lovers in our family and Sugar, our pup, is Abby & Emma baby doll often as they try and dress her! : )
    I am off to check out your blog and I am going to add it to my blogroll, if okay? I love meeting moms of multiples!

    ReplyDelete