Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

This Past Week

I'm sorry that I have not posted much in the past week! Working definitely keeps me from regular updates but rest assured, Lexi and Lyla are doing great. We had a few days last week where they were crying A LOT but we think we've solved that problem. It seems as though they were getting overtired from daytime activities. By 6:00 pm they would be screaming and they would barely stop until about 9:00 pm when they would go to sleep. I know that it sounds like colic but when Josh started making them take more naps during the day, the screaming stopped. Thank goodness because there's nothing worse than getting home from work and finding two unhappy babies! The girls have such a good Daddy!

These pictures are from last weekend when my parents and Aunt Dina came over to baby sit while Josh and I went on some errands (Lyla in purple and Lexi in blue):


Hey Sister, looking good!



Lyla's face in this one is just hilarious


Watching TV in the Bumbos


Working on our motor skills!
Tummy time!

And now it's naptime!

1 comments:

  1. Adorable as always!

    Sometimes, I feel like they sleep too much. But when I don't put them down for regular naps (which seem like too much) they are MISERABLE in the evening.

    Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete