Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Catching up!

The blogging has slowed considerably and I am so sorry for that! Things have been going well for Lexi and Lyla and I just can't believe how quickly time has been passing. I just realized the other day that I need to go ahead and make their 4 month appointment! WOW!

Last weekend the weather was beautiful here so the girls got to go on a walk! Unfortunately the weather decided to get yucky again after that so we haven't gotten to go on anymore walks. Here we are:


Lyla got the front seat and she just stared at me the whole time pretty much!


Lexi ended up falling asleep in the back seat


2 comments:

  1. Glad you got to get out some. How are you liking the stroller? And you look great btw!! Let me know if you ever want to walk to the boardwalk at Johnson Park. It goes to the Wolf River. About a one mi walk. I could meet you there!

    Maybe Josh can start giving us some updates while you're at work! Phil did our blog for the first 2 yrs, when I was working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Ella and I want to go on a walk with you gals! :(

    ReplyDelete