Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Operation Vegetable Garden, Day 3

Today work continued on preparing our garden, however Josh once again was alone. Well, except for his cute little helpers who thought crabs grow in gardens. A little too much Little Mermaid? Sebastian is pretty cool, but I just don't see him sprouting in our garden anytime soon.
       

My back was still bothering me today, probably from the raking the other day. Or maybe the idiotic decision to carry a few of those crazy large bags of soil. But I'll be back in the gardening game tomorrow since I'll be going to a local nursery to pick out plants!

And it's perfectly normal to find Lyla gardening in her panties and one of Josh's hats.  I read that that was the new gardening style these days.  Don't worry, I won't be posting any pictures of me in that style!


3 comments:

  1. Where are you getting your plants? I'm getting ours this weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to that nursery right off the square to the south. I don't know the name of it but I prefer to show local support. I'm sure Lowe's has good plants but I'm going to try that place first.

      Delete
  2. I love that last picture!! We have talked about a garden on and off, but now I'm wondering if we missed our chance this year. We might get on it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete