Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

November 25, 2010…A Day for Many Thanks

Today I am thankful above all, for family.  Family that sticks with you when you’re at your worst and also when you’re at your best.  Family that defines unconditional love.  Family that loves you for all your flaws.  Family that brings out the best in you.  Family that you bring out the best in.  I am thankful that this is my family.

I am thankful for the ability to put together an amazing feast to share with my family.  I am thankful that I have an amazing kitchen to prepare this feast in.  I am thankful that my family occupies the girls with gifts so that I can put together any finishing touches.  I am thankful that I don’t have to prepare the whole meal myself.  I am thankful for the most amazing fried turkey ever.  I am thankful for olives.  I am thankful for a double oven. 

And obviously, I am thankful for the two most beautiful blessings in my life:  Lexi and Lyla.  My life is complete with these little darlings and their fabulous Daddy.  How can I be thankful for anything else when I get to be loved by my 3 favorite people?

lexi and lyla 003

lexi and lyla 005

lexi and lyla 007

Those are stickers on Lyla’s head, just in case anyone was wondering.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment