Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1, 2010

I think I might have mentioned last year that Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  I love the season, the food, and the sentiment.  In honor of all of that, I’m going to TRY to post daily what I’m thankful for. 

I’m thankful for sisterly giggles.  There’s nothing cuter than catching Lexi and Lyla playing and giggling together.  I know they love each other, but every once in a while when they’re fighting over a toy that we have TWO of, I can’t help but wonder if they’ll be the best of friends or the worst of friends.  But never fear, 2 minutes later, and I’ll find them scheming together over how to rub peanut butter crackers over the wall and stuff paper into a phone jack (this JUST happened).  I love giggles…

0 comments:

Post a Comment