Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Break From Current Programming…

So I’m sure you all have been enjoying my daily Thanksgiving posts, but it’s time for something a little different.  Shutterfly has an amazing deal going on right now for bloggers where you can get 50 holiday cards for FREE!  You can find out more about it HERE.  To be honest, I have never used Shutterfly’s site myself.  I do have a couple friends that use the site for hosting their pictures and it is oh-so convenient.  But for this busy mama, I can always use an incentive (like free things) to get me interested.  I have put off doing holiday cards the past couple of years, but I’m really excited about these designs!  Since our family celebrates Hanukkah and Christmas, they have the cutest cards that basically encompass the holiday season.  Check out some of my favorites:

I love this simplicity:

I love these snowflakes:

How about this cute New Year's card

How cute are those?  And you should see all the other cute designs that they have!  So don’t be surprised if one of these ends up in your mailbox (hopefully before 1/1/11)!  Now, can someone teach me how to get 2 almost 2-year olds to look at the camera?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment