Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Blogging slump

Clearly, I have not been blogging as much as I'd like to. Yes, we've been busy, but I still do have time for a quick post here and there. I just feel like I haven't had much to say! Lexi and Lyla are doing great and are becoming little people right before our eyes. They are such sweethearts and we are having so much fun with them. I think part of the cause of my blogging slump is due to the fact that I haven't been able to get many decent pictures of them! I have contacted a friend of mine about taking some professional pictures so hopefully she can get them to sit still! She just took pictures of my friend's precious twin boys who are a few months older than Lexi and Lyla and they turned out amazing. I am currently 10 days overdue on a 15 month post so look for that soon!

In other news, I am moving to a Kroger Pharmacy closer to home and I will be the pharmacy manager! My first day will be on Tuesday. I'm very excited, but also sad to leave my friends and patients at my old pharmacy. If you live nearby and need a good pharmacist, I will be happy to take care of you!

I guess this has turned into a random update post, but thanks for reading! Here are a couple random pictures to go with it:







2 comments:

  1. Here's a random comment to go with your random post, lol- I have been waiting for them to get big enough and to be walking so that y'all can join us at Johnson Park on one of your days off. Phil is usually with us, so Josh can come too and have a guy to hang out with. My kids love that playground and it's good for little ones who are just walking as well. Let me know if you want to go sometime on a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your blog through the Foster family. your girls are adorable, my boys are just a month and a half older! So we do a lot of chasing at our household. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete