Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

OUR Daughter

For as long as I can remember, I’ve never been able to walk past a mirror without looking in it.  I’ll turn my head and look at a mirror and keep walking, but I’ll still be looking at myself.  I don’t think I’m vain, I think I just want to know what I look like!  Josh is perhaps more infatuated with mirrors than I even am!  He loves to dance and sing in the bathroom mirror, sometimes for my benefit, sometimes for his benefit.  Therefore, it should come as no surprise that OUR daughter spends long periods of time doing this everyday:

Lexi and Lyla 123

Lexi and Lyla 126

Lexi and Lyla 127

That’s our Lexi girl, and we love her so much!

1 comments:

  1. Looks like time for some Lexi level mirrors. Yikes. Love that hair growth!!

    ReplyDelete