Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Utensils Are Fun

So I’ve clearly been lacking on the blog posts lately, please forgive me.  My free time has been taken up by exciting things like vampires, werewolves, singing high school students, and peeping toms.  Cool, huh?  Ok, for those that might not understand…I’ve been reading the Twilight series, watching True Blood, catching up on the first season of Glee, and Big Brother just started back!  Anyway, I will put down Eclipse, and catch you all up on all things Lexi and Lyla! 

I finally started working on spoons and forks about a month and  a half ago with the girls.  They really caught on fast and I’m so proud of them!  The only problem…they do NOT like it when I take their utensils away at the end of a meal! 

Lexi and Lyla 069

Lexi and Lyla 065

Lexi and Lyla 010

Lexi and Lyla 011

Lexi and Lyla 012

1 comments:

  1. Too funny about the vampires, werewolves, & peeping toms. Way to go big girls!

    ReplyDelete