Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy 19 Months!

I’m only like 13 days late on this one.  I’m thinking about bringing an end to the monthly picture post.  I can’t get Lexi and Lyla to sit still and both look at the camera.  However, Josh has said that he knows how old they are based on these monthly posts, so it’s a big decision!

There were so many pictures to choose from this month.  I could go with this beauty:

Lexi and Lyla 022

Or how about this one?

Lexi and Lyla 025

This one came out fantastic:

Lexi and Lyla 064

Don’t be jealous of all the choices I had.  In the end, the best ones were some solo pictures:

Lexi and Lyla 041

Lexi and Lyla 042

Happy 19 months sweet baby girls.  Everyday is a new adventure with you angels.  Your Daddy and I can’t wait to see what each new month brings.  We love you both more than we could ever express!

0 comments:

Post a Comment